Last Week: Rambling Stories

 Here we go... Sometimes we feel pain. Yeah, we all have our own pains, our own masks.

Jangan bersedih. Haha. Betapa ironi. Saya enggak percaya sama motivator. My brothers and I don't believe such thing. 

Just a doodle about nothing.

C. Cerita. Yeah, I missed my dad too much. He loves storytelling. The greatest man I've ever met.

Dream. Nightmare? Not really.

A quick sketch. I sketched this one without thinking. This picture even didn't give me any impression. I don't like this place very much. Though I met several great friends here. Friends I'm going to miss when we are parted.

Maybe you wonder, why do I sketch illustration lately. Not only places. I insist making my life more colorful. Not very success. In the end, we cannot running away from who we really are.

Komentar